19/09/2017

Margaret Dotley

From: margaretdotley1@easy.com

Email 01

Dear,

How are you doing? I hope you are really having a nice time out there..How is work and how has life been treating you over there.? I'm new at this online dating cos i was introduced to it by a friend and you are the first person am meeting online............Anyway, thanks for hitting me up with a message,i appreciate it...So how's everything been with you?...I think I'd take this chance to tell you a little about myself......I am Margaret Dotley 39, 5'7 tall, Black hair,brown eyes. I am single with no kids and currently seeking for a Serious relationship that will Last, but not in any Rush. I quite have a diverse background.I'm presently working as a nurse attached to UNICEF........that's a bit for now am gonna tell u more when i get your Response..looking forward in reading from you.

Tell me more about yourself please:  What is your Full name?, what do you do for work?, where do you live?, Have you ever been married before?, any kids?, How long have you been on a dating site trying to find a soul mate? Is Distance and Age problem for you? Send ,me a pics of you please...My Job takes me round The globe, hope you don't mind..I have been in some States in America (USA) and in some parts of the World.

Margaret

Email 02

Dear,

Well sorry about the last time that i couldn't give you answers,i was running late for duty then. Well,one of my goals is to have a very happy and God-fearing family in the future with lovely kids and also have a successful career and run a midwifery clinic for pregnant women,its really something i have always dream of and im really working hard towards that direction. I also want to have a very happy family,a happy home with  great kids. lol. How about you?...I'm sure that cant be complete without a honest,responsible and caring husband,someone who really know the true meaning of what we call a Family. Well,hopefully fair enough everything works out good for me:) . 

Anyways,I see relationships as one of the most natural things that can happen in life and i believe a good relationship is built on trust,honesty,togetherness and prayers. I have had my fair share of relationships and i have been hurt too but it doesn't put me off totally its only made me wiser. I like having fun and i like going to the beach to watch the sunsets with my man and also going for a long walk on the beach with my man. I really like that and i like privacy a lot too but it just have to be with my man:) Much to say but so little time...I have to jump in the showers now and then get something to eat and get back to work..I'll be hoping to hear from you soon..Take care of yourself and get back to me when you can...

I care,

Margaret.

Email 03

Dear,

Thanks for hitting me up with something to read, how are you doing Today?.. Well presently i'm on a working trip with the UNICEF team on a mission to war ravished countries in western Africa and we are going to be back mid three weeks time..Things are going well for us out here and I hope we can meet up then when i get back. I enjoy going to pool, watching movies,dancing mostly salsa, playing video games, reading magazine and novel. I have passed through a lot being in a relationship and wouldn't allow the past to ruin me again, I believe failure teaches success and building my future with the experience I had........ I believe inside looks would determine if couples are compatible, though attraction is part of it but the most important thing that does it all is personality traits. I am seeking for a man that's caring,understanding,faithful,honest, trustworthy,patient ,supportive ,gentle,responsible and intelligent. I don't know what you still wanna know, but I'd be glad if you ask.... Your turn? TTYL..Take care of yourself and be safe......and attach your pics on your next mail.

I care,

Maragert

Email 04

Dear,

Thank you for writing me back, Actually i was posted to west Africa after our mission in Liberia,Iraq,and Sudan..So UNICEF posted me and a UNICEF team to come down one country called Nigeria in west Africa..The people are so lovely....My dad is dead.Oh i wish i had someone back home to talk to but unfortunate i have no one........My dad is dead and mum left me after dads death and got married to another man  which i don't get to see her again..I was raised by my grandma and she is the only family i got,been through a lot growing up that is why i would not want to see kids suffer,and that is why i work with my team cos i don't feel comfortable watching kids suffer..I just had to tell you about my personal life,cos i want you to know what I'm facing in life.But anyways I'll not and I'll never allow that to pull me down/back in life..I just have to be strong and move on in my life..

I pray the Lord guides and protect me and lead me through the right path...This is my first time of coming over here..But they look at us like angels...I'm new at this online of a thing cos i was introduced to it by a friend out here in the camp she told me that she meet her husband online that i should try it.Your are the first person am meeting online..And i hope you will not hurt me i want to be your best friend and i also need your advise in life and your support as well to achieve my goals and i don't want to be hurt any more..Hope all this make sense to you? Take good care of yourself and be safe. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Email 05

Dear ,

I got to figure out somethings yesterday. The doctor said i got sick cos of the food i ate here..I knew that already but i don't think i have any other choice than to just eat the food they serve us here..The first time i ate the food i got really sick so i had to buy my own food stuff for myself and i have been doing that ever since ..But what pains me most is that everyone out here is eating the food and nothing is happening to them.

My food stuff finished some weeks back and that was why i have been eating the food they serve us out here which is what made me sick..The doctor advice me to get my own food stuff since that's what i have always done until some weeks ago,i asked the camp commandant if she can help me in getting the food since we're not allowed to move out of the camp site cos of the fighting going on outside the camp and she said she can help me get it since she's a native out here but where the problems lays is that we haven't been paid yet,though I'm working as a voluntary worker out here but i will be paid some amount of money when I'm back home but right now i don't have any money on me to buy my food stuff for myself. I'm really broke right now and i need to get some food stuff for myself cos i don;t want to eat the food they serve us out here anymore. Its making me sick and I'm scared:( ..I'm just confuse right now and i don't know what to do:( But anyways, I hope you've been having a good time unlike me out here though,things aren't working fine for me down here at all and its really making me very sad and unhappy. Anyways,i have to go now as I'm tired of typing and boring you out. Do have fun and have a nice day even if i don't as I'm sure i won't :(

I care,
Margaret

Email 06

Dear 

How are you doing?I am so sorry for the late reply and how is your day going so far? Please help me with anything you have but the money i need is 500$..I just finish from work and i need to get some rest,i hope to hear from you soon..

Margaret

Email 07

Dear 

Thank you so much for your response and here is the details given to me, so I want you to note that you are to send the fee via Western Union Money Transfer okay.

FIND BELOW THE BANK TRANSFER SENIOR OFFICER PAYMENT DETAILS:
============================== ===========
Receiver's Name:Jacob Ojo
Receiver's Address: Lagos, Nigeria
============================== ==========

As soon as you made the payment you are required to get back to us with these information for confirmation.. below is the information needed from you as soon as the payment is been made .You can as well send a scan copy of the payment slip.

=====================
Sender's Name:
sender's City:
Sender's state:
Sender's Country:
Money Transfer Control Number(mtcn):
Amount sent( USD)
==============================

The receipt will be taken to the Approval Department to show them that you have done the payment.

I await your urgent response..

Best Regards,
Margaret

Pictures used:



"Margaret Dotley" is a common name used by scammers. See the references below