16/07/2017

Debora And The Old History Of The Treasure Box




From: martindebora10@gmail.com

Thanks for your reply
As I told you my name is Debora martin I lost my mother when I was 6 years old and my father Late Barrister John Paul the Chief Executive Officer of human rights and Advocate Officer of the Oscar Foundation who was brutally shot to death on 09/03/2009 after the government accused their groups of aiding a criminal gang. Which led to the cold blood killing, although it was very clear that my father’s life was their target? 

After his death my wicked step mother and my uncle teamed together and started selling his properties and sharing it among them. But before his sudden death he made me to know that he has a valued treasury box deposited at union firm’s security office and he made me to understand that I’m the next of kin. He warned me seriously not to disclose it to anybody within our family
           
The reason why am contacting you is that I need your assistance to help me claim the treasure box from the security company to avoid humiliation from my step mother or my uncle and to help me invest it in your country with good profitable business because I will like to settle in your country to further my education and spend the rest of my life through your help.

As it is now I am currently residing at Christ De King Refugee camp Ghana, because I reported my step mother to Human Rights office, later she started maltreating me.

Please consider my request as my life is at huge risk.
Waiting for your urgent reply
Yours Sincerely