30/07/2017

Email sent by NADEEMBABY - The Banker With a Profitable Business



from: naademadugbaa17@hotmail.com

Nadeem Email 1


Greeting to you Sir,

It is my pleasure to read from you. Let me use this medium to introduce myself to you. I am 32 years old, single and black in color with dream to married foreigner who will love me and care about my future.



 Reason of contacting you:



I am a banker who work in the bank  as customer service manager. Few years ago I have one of my customer by name ( Eng. Michael ) who died in auto accident on the 18th Dec 2015, he was a contractor to the Government. After his death, I have searched for his blood relation or any family member who can stand to claim his money  without any fruitful result. I have check his Dollar account balance which still  remains US$6,700.000.00 (Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand United State Dollars). When he  open the account with me, he use nobody's name as his next of kin, so  I have the right to present anyone who has the same similar name to our bank as the deceased relative who can stand to claim the money since since all my effort was prove abortive. i really trust and believe you will not betray me at last.



I will back you up with answer to any question ask from the bank and also documentation to prove you as the rightful beneficiary and every information ask from our bank to allow them release the money to you. Please I need a solid agreement that you will not let my bank notice that I give you this information because if the bank notice it, I will lose my job and also assure me that you will not betray me at the end you receive the money.



I want you to respond quickly because our bank is about to divert the money and share it among top officers , in a situation of this kind. If any account is dormant  after 6 to 12 months, it will be re-deposited into the treasury of the finance firm as unclaimed bill which can be shared among the board of directors due to high level of corruption here and that will become history. Feel Free in this transaction because it is 100% risk free and you have nothing to be afraid as I will be giving information to claim the money from our bank foreign operation department.



Note:



For standing as the next of kin to receive the money, we are going to share the percentage 50/50. As soon as you receive the money in your account I will fly to meet you in your country and take my own share, if  your country is good for business I may decide to invest and marry from your country. I will give you my contact telephone details in the next email.

This is my pictures in the office.


My regards to you & family

Miss. Nadeem Adugba

Nadeem  Email 2:

Thank you for making out your time in responding to me positively. However, the Bank rules here stipulates that, If any  account is dormant after 6-12Months, it will be re-deposited into the treasury of the finance firm as unclaimed bill. But because of high level of corrupt Practices among the Board of Directors of the Bank. 

They bypass due process to achieve their personal interest aimed at sharing the funds among themselves and that become a history. It is based on the above, that I decide to contact you since you share similar name as the deceased account holder. Feel Free in this transaction, it is 100% risk free and you have nothing to be afraid of because I will be feeding you with the information necessary to claim the money.


Note: For standing as the next of kin to receive the money, we are going to share the percentage of 50/50. And as soon as you receive the money in your account and confirm it to me, I will fly to your country where we will meet face to face in your country. You can reach me anytime through the telephone number. +22892305029


Having explained more about this transaction to you, therefore I want your personal details to start the process. Among the information required are:


1, Your full names:

2, Contact Address:

3, Phone number:

4, Date of Birth:

5, Place of Birth:

6, Occupation:

7, Marital Status:

8, Passport, driver license OR Identity Card  { IF ANY OF THIS}


God bless and I await to receive your response soon.


My regards to you & family


Yours Lovely One


Miss. Nadeem Adugba.

Nadeem  Email 3:

Dear, Sir.

Good day to you, I trust you are well. Now, I  want you to contact the Bank as the next of kin to the deceased account holder and ask them to give you the procedures of transferring the money into your designated Bank account.

Below is the bank details:


BANQUE TOGOLAISE POUR LE COMMERCE ET L INDUSTRIE
BP 50544 - CP 18524, RP Lome, Togo
Account number: 0455221213
Amount: US$6,700.000.00

Contact the Operation manager,  foreign remittance department of the Bank. His name is Mr. Mathieu Kokou. Direct telephone is +22899 10 18 84.

Thank you and may God bless.

Kisses and I loves you.

Miss.Nadeem Adugba

from: btcittogo@mail2world.com


BANQUE TOGOLAISE POUR LE COMMERCE ET L INDUSTRIE
Lome, Togo.

Sir.

We Hereby acknowledge your request for the release of Engr. Michael deposited fund,($6.7 Million) willed to you as the next of kin. We have acknowledge the receipt of your mail inquiry in respect to the said inherited fund deposited in our escrow account.

Be informed that your formal inquiry has been noted and forwarded to the transfer unit, you are required to provide proves confirming the true death of the depositor and the legality of your claims as the next of kin to enable us process the release order, you should present the following documents via e-mail attachment for the contents to be viewed properly.

1. You should present a copy of Engr. Michae's death certificate, issued by a public/General hospital confirming his death..

2. You are requested to draft an application letter requesting for the closure and transfer of the said fund into your nominated bank account.

3. You should present an authority letter (Power of attorney) dully signed by a Togolese based lawyer as your witness, mandating you to make this claims and transfer as the next of kin

4. You should present an affidavit of support from the federal high court in Lome - Togo,

We hope you will understand the reason for the above requested documents been part of our security protocols to avoid fraudulent claims or an unwarranted taking of advantage on you absence by some individuals or some other distance relations who might have had access to late Mr. Michael's privacy. On receipts of the above documents/information.

We shall verify them and as soon as we are satisfied, we shall process your claim and effect the transfer. We sincerely apologies for the inconvenience, we strive to ensure the safety of our customers and maintain our high quality standard.

Thanks.

Sincerely.
Mr. Mathieu Kokou
BANQUE TOGOLAISE POUR LE COMMERCE ET L INDUSTRIE
BP 50544 - CP 18524, RP Lome, Togo
Phone: +228 99 10 18 84
Fax: +228 99 10 18 84
Email: btcittogo@mail2world.com
Email: btcittogo@gmail.com

Nadeem Email 4:

Hello dear,how are you, hope all is well with you?

It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you though i really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on,you really brought hope to my hopeless situations,so i made a vow to myself that even if you fail to complete the transaction i must surely compensate you.

And i want to inform you that i have successfully move to Paraguay where i am living now with my partner who was able to assist me, but due to the willingness and acceptance  you showed during the course of my pains i have compensated you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $350,000.00 (Three Hundred and fifty Thousand US Dollars) Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart,i issued the check and i instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM card for security reason,you can use the ATM card to withdrawing money from any ATM machine world wide with a maximum of US$ 3000 daily.

This vow i made to myself about compensating you has been in my mind and I want to fulfills it to you though I did not tell you what was in my mind, the bank said that you can receive the card and use it anywhere in the world.

Contact the Global ATM Alliance direct with this information.


Name: ........... .......  Global ATM Alliance
Office Address; ......  49B Rue Des Grands Moulins -  Lome(TOGO)
Email Address:  .....  global-atmcard@consultant.com
Telephone: ........... +228 97 59 87 49
Officer In charge:    Mrs. Michel Robert  / Maxwell Ndour.

Ask them to send you the ATM card and the pin code of the ATM card that i gave to you as compensation, So feel free and get in touched with ATM office  and instruct them where to send you the ATM card so that you can start to withdraw the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time, at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand because I want to finalize everything before the end of the year

I had giving instruction to ATM card office on your behalf to release the ATM card which i gave to you as compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM card for you to withdraw the money without delay.

Your friend


Nadeem Adugba.

Atm Global Card Email 01

Global ATM Alliance
31, av. Léopold Sédar Senghor.
Dakar, Senegal
Date: 12/09/17

Sir,

We are sincerely sorry for the little delay, we were going through some techinical problems but it had been rectified.

You were notified of your credit card ATM processed and deposited in this office. to proceed to the instruction of sending credit card ATM to you in your location.

We request data tracking you.

Full name (last name first, and then other names)
Address (current residence address, city and country)
Nationality: (country of origin)
Sex or gender (male or female)
Occupation: (Work)
Phone :
Government approved identification card (international passport or national identity card)

This information will allow us to start processing your request.  and this information will also help us to know how the DHL courier services will deliver the ATM card to your house.

Faithfully
Michel Robert
Service Department ATM card


Atm Global Card Email 02


Global ATM Alliance
49B Rue Des Grands Moulins.
Lome, Togo
Date: 12/09/17
 

You are advised to remit the amount of money through RIA money transfer or moneygram transfer, so that we will receive the money as soon as it is sent to enable us to proceed  immediately to insure the ATM card  and pay DHL delivery fee for immediate dispatch of the parcel for delivery to you in your exact address.
 
This is the information through which you will remit the money

Name:  Michel Robert
Address: 49B Rue Des Grands Moulins.,
State:  Lome
Country: Togo
Postal code: 00228

After the money is sent,you should me the Western union money transfer receiving information such control number or MTCN number and other information that will be required by the recipient,or possibly it will be advisable to send me the scan copy of the Moneygram or Western Union money transfer payment slip. I am will send to you the DHL tracking number to monitor the movement of the percel until when it will get to you within the 3 days.

Faithfully
 Michel Robert
Service Department ATM card




stolen pictures:



What difference !!!!!


Other references:






Atm Card Scam: